Google Payment Console Settings
In order to verify Google payment receipts using BACKND in Android, you need to have a JWT issued from Google Play Console and BACKND Console and registered to BACKND.
- For receipt verification, information of an account with app publisher permissions is required.
- You can verify a receipt by creating a JWT of the Google service account and providing it to BACKND.
For more information, Please refer to the Store info > Google Play Store.
You do not have to register the bucket URL at the later phase of the receipt verification.
The process does not cause problems in ordinary situations; however, during the use of the receipt verification function, the in-app purchase fails until the store information changes according to the changed developer account information.
You must abide by the follow instructions before transferring the game.
- Temporarily disable the receipt verification function and proceed with update
- Transfer the game between developer accounts
- Update BACKND Console's store information with the receiving developer account.
- Activate receipt verification function and proceed with update