Version Management is a function that provides a way of processing updates according to the Forced/Optional value when the server version is higher than the client version.
- The most recently registered version is applied, not the version number.(by platform)
- When a version is deleted, the next version is applied based on the most recent registration date.(by platform)
You can register a new version by clicking the Register Version button on the upper section of the page.
- When calling a method in the SDK, if the update method is forced, type 1 is returned, and if it is optional, type 2 is returned.
- For the title of the version, only alphabets, numbers, and '.' can be entered. Up to 20 characters are allowed.
- Versions can be added separately for iOS/Android.
You can delete a version by clicking the Delete button on the upper section of the page.