You can register/edit announcements and manage temporary announcements.
For SDK method calls, please refer to the developer documentation - Get Announcements.
You can register a new announcement by clicking the Add Announcement button.
- The nickname of the account logged in at the time of writing will be shown.
- Upload now: The announcement is displayed immediately upon registration.
- Reserve upload: It can be set in 30-minute increments and cannot be set before the current time.
You can set different announcements to be displayed(in different languages) for each country.
- Click the + button on the upper side of the announcement input box to create an entry field where you can write content to be shown to the users of the corresponding country code.
- The country code in the country selection box is displayed based on the country currently selected for users.
- The country code is only displayed when there is a user with a country code for which different announcement content is to be displayed.
- You can designate up to 5 countries.
- The content of the Basic tab is displayed for users who do not have a country code or users whose country setting is not specified for announcements.
- This is a mandatory field, and you can enter up to 60 characters.
- This is a mandatory field, and you can enter up to 4,000 characters.
- When displaying an announcement, it is inserted above the content and only one image can be attached.
- The maximum size is 1 MB, and only JPG and PNG formats are supported.
Create buttons and URLs
- When an announcement is displayed, a button is created with the name entered in the content, and when clicked, it directs users to the entered URL.
- You can enter up to 30 characters for the button name and up to 200 characters for the URL creation.
- When set to private, it is not displayed.
You can edit a registered announcement by clicking on it.
- The publication date cannot be changed to the past.
You can delete an announcement by pressing the Delete button on the upper side of the page.
Manage temporary announcements
Temporary announcements are separate from general announcements, and you can only register one.
For SDK method calls, please refer to the developer documentation - Get Temporary Announcements.
Temporary announcements can be used in the following cases:
- To display certain information to members who are not logged in
- To give a forced update or server shutdown by developer's notice
- You can enter up to 4,000 characters for the announcement content.