BACKND allows you to easily manage users, from membership registration to membership withdrawal.
- There are 3 ways to sign up for the membership:
- A custom account that the user signs up for directly using an ID/password
- A federation account using a Google/Apple/Meta account
- Guest login using information generated on the device
- Users using custom accounts and guest logins can change to federation accounts.
Game maintenance & whitelist
Changing a project's status from 'Online' to 'Maintenance' denies all user requests.
This forbids users from logging into the game and allows the developers to proceed with a safe update.
Additionally, whitelisted users can run games normally even when the project is under 'Maintenance.'
Set user nicknames
Provides a feature to set and change the user's nickname, and the nickname can be set according to the following conditions:
- Maximum 20 characters
- Duplicate nicknames not allowed(No nicknames are duplicated.)
Manage user information
BACKND supports various user information management features.
- Function to search user information and block access
- Function to check sign-up information and access information
- Can search ID and change password via email registration
Manage country codes
By registering country codes for users and guilds, different announcements, events, and push notification services can be provided for each country.
BACKND's membership withdrawal provides a 7-day grace period.
If an attempt is made to log in with the same ID again during this period, the withdrawal will be canceled automatically and the account can be used normally again.
You can block certain users and prevent them from logging in.
You can set the duration of blocks, and if a blocked user attempts to log into the service, the reason for the block is displayed as an error.