BACKND Function is a function that allows developers to develop and use functions they will directly call into the server.
By using the template provided in BACKND Function, you can easily develop functions that will operate on the server.
Methods can be used immediately after deployment.
- There is no limit to the number of BACKND Functions that can be created per project.
- You can make up to 500,000 calls per project.
- The number of calls available is reset on the 1st day of every month.
- This is the limit on the number of calls for one project, not the number of calls for one BACKND Function.
- If Function A is called 100,000 times, Function B 300,000 times, and Function C 100,000 times, you will be restricted from calling additional functions.
Access BACKND Functions
In BACKND Function, you can access the server in the same way you access the server in the existing BACKND SDK.
Utilizing BACKND Function
When various interactions are required according to user input, they can be handled by the server rather than the client by using BACKND Function.
You can use it to easily implement the following in-game functions without having to worry about hacking:
- Giving random stats to items
- Raids that all users can participate in
- Functions that raise concerns regarding client breach